We Specialize In Keeping You Independent And Comfortable In Your Very Own Home.
Learn About Our Values.
We believe in helping people…
Since 2008, our Mission here at CareAssist has been to help people just like you keep living independently so that they can keep living life the way they want to.
Everyone here at CareAssist is in this business because they care about people and believe in the power of treating people with respect and dignity.
CareAssist’s Vision is to be a Community Leader in providing Home Care services to those individuals who prefer to remain independent in their own environment.
Our Mission and Vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include the following:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
You’re more than just a Client, your Family.
That’s what we believe and our values will never change.
Caring is more than a job…
It’s a calling and our opportunity to give back.